- How do you think that homosexuality is biblically sound?
- Can you point out examples of "hate" from Christians toward the homosexual community?
- How do you remind yourself you are a beloved child of God?
- What is the role of LGBTQ+ individuals within the church? (crossposted from the Ecumenicals)
Writing for the Ecumenicals (now defunct)
- Topic #20: "What is the role of LGBTQ+ individuals within the church?"
- Topic #18: "What is your view of the Eucharist?"
- Topic #11: "Why is there evil, and what is God doing about it?"
- Topic #8: The Kingdom of God in the story of the Unforgiving Servant
- Topic #7: "Does God ever change God's mind?"
Published elsewhere:"Conflict is Not a Reason for Silence" (pg. 5)
A call to action around sexuality and faith, for the seminary student newspaper.
"Of History and Religion: Raise Your Voice"
An essay on the church's shifting views on homosexuality, published in October 2011 in Lavender Magazine.